Buying

Glen Clyde House Circa 1840

2 Grace Street Hamilton

4
1
2

‘Glen Clyde House’ is an institution in the historic Hamilton Village. Built of locally sourced sandstone in the 1840’s ‘Glen Clyde’ is an integral part of the history of Tasmania. Well positioned adjacent to the highway connecting the south of the state with the west coast it lends itself to many tourist ventures.

Currently, as in recent decades, this magnificent property has not only been utilized as a comfortable home, but also a popular tea rooms and craft gallery. With substantial grounds of over 1800m2 and a commercial kitchen there is also the possibility of having a reception area in the gardens.

Along with ‘Glen Clyde House’, as part of the total sale package, there is an additional two titles consisting of 2431m2 with double street frontage and including a house in need of renovation and a shed.  STCA, ideal for holiday villas!

‘Glen Clyde’ offers a wonderful lifestyle right now and has so much potential for future expansion.

Call Derwent Real Estate for a private viewing.

Location

2 Grace Street Hamilton

Sales Manager

Faye Windsor

0400 082 464

Email

Property Sales Consultant

Hayden Windsor

0427 454 032

Email

Request Property Information

If you would like more information on this property, simply complete the details to the right and we will be in contact shorty!
  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.